Tuesday, September 16, 2008



Okay, so I know when I started this blog, I said I would post "tomorrow" but I was sorely mistaken on the amount of time it would take me to figure out how to link cool stuff here! I have been working on it this past week in between running kids to soccer practices, games, pictures, preschool, etc!

I also attended my fabulous upline (Christina Crawford) meeting this weekend where I got tons of great tips and a very cute make and take! Here is what I have also been working on this week...a couple of swap cards for Christina's meeting and a Go-Diva swap I am in that Robin Merriman hosts! Enjoy these samples and have a great day tomorrow! I will post again..."soon"!

1 comment:

carolyn mcdonell said...

i love your cards and your daughter is beautiful. good luck w/her modeling agency