Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Convention Fun!

           Gayle and me at Red Rock Brewery for dinner in our AWESOME SU hoodies!
Shelli and Sterling sitting behind us during Brian's class!  So cute!  I usually get a photo with Shelli and an autograph each year but didn't get a chance this time so I got this pic instead.  I'm good with it!
            Jane, Gayle, Christina Crawford (our SU rock star!), Debbie and me!  Fun!
Finishing up our make and takes!  Back: Gayle, me, Jane.  Front:  Karen, Debbie, and Becky!
The Go-diva swap group totally rocks!  Back:  Becky, me, Gretchen, Jane.  Front:  Evette, Selene, Robin (yay Robin!  She made Advisory Board this year!) and Tiffany!
                Jane and I on stage for our 5 year walk with Stampin' Up!  Woo hoo!
                     General Session...Jane, Becky and 3000 more Stampin' Up! demos!
         Our theme this year is SU's new tag line:  Inspire, Create, Share...me, Gayle and Jane.
                                                 Robin and me...kinda blurry pic but oh, well!

So here are some people pics...I will try to post some project pics later this week!  We had so much fun!  You should join my team so YOU can have fun with us next year at Convention! Check out the special below!  Only $85.00 and you can get in on the fun with Stampin' Up!

No comments: