Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Leadership Update!

My hubby's birthday card!


Leadership Projects!


          Swap cards!

I thought today I would show a few of the projects we did as make and takes!  They were great make and takes!  So stinkin' cute!  We also had a nugget box with way cute tags but I didn't get them done at Leadership but plan to do them this week sometime...oh, it's already Thursday!  Okay, maybe next week!  Haha!  

I am also posting the card I made for my husband for his birthday this Saturday and a couple of my swap cards for Leadership.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

THanks for posting the projects - I was so sad that I didn't get to go!

Amy J said...

Cute projects and ideas! Hope you had fun at leadership and that is why you didn't get your projects done!

Rachel Brumley said...

You are right! They are so stinkin' cute!

Liz Goldhawk said...

thanks so much for sharing these projects! Hope you had fun!