Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone!  I know it has been a while since I have posted some creativity!  It has been a busy Christmas season...I am currently in Ohio visiting my family and will fly home today but I (with my mom and sister's help!) have been working on some swaps for Leadership!  I fly out next Wednesday for Orlando for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference!  It will be so much fun!  These are a couple of the cards I have for swaps so far with NEW sets from the NEW Spring/Summer 2009 catalog I will be picking up on Wednesday!  Woo-hoo!  Enjoy and I will post more soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I especially like the one with the flowers. Have a BLAST at Leadership!! ::jealous::

I can't wait to see what you have to share when you get back! :)

Melissa Sauls said...

Happy New Year!! These are GREAT swap cards. Very nicely done. I'm so jealous of you going to Leadership...have a GREAT time!

Kathy said...

What great looks to these cards! Love the top note die effect. Please let us know all about Leadership!

Tracy said...

I really like your floral one. The colors look great! Have fun at leadership. Can't wait to see what you get & hear about the new catalog. :)

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful projects! I am so jealous you are getting to go!! I hope you have a blast.

~Samantha

Liz Goldhawk said...

have fun at Leadership... your swaps look great! I'm jealous that you'll get to see the new catalog so soon!

Rachel Brumley said...

Nice cards! Have fun at leadership! I am so jealous!

katiesniche said...

Oh have fun at Leadership!!
Great cards